Friday, April 11, 2014

Trust in me Quotes

My smile was the size of an earthquake crater. "You've been checking me out haven't you? In between your flaming insults? I feel like man candy


"Holy shit? She said yes? I had to force my self to play cool, because I was about to first pump the sky or some shit."

In that moment, I realized I was seeing a very different side of Avery. One I'd never seem before, where she was lively and carefree, and fucking perfect. "I'm going to marry that girl one day" I heard myself say. Jase chocked on his beer and bent over, dragging in deep breaths. "Holy shit"

Secrets are... well, sometimes they are necessary and sometimes they kill things before they have a chance to grow..

I had no idea why but seeing her... well it was like seeing the sun after days of rain.

"No I'm not." I breathed her in, making a silent promise that I would always be whatever she needed me to be. "I'm only good with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment